Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Repurposed Hanging Wall Organizer

I've made a few repurposed hall trees and wanted to make another one but I was out of legs so this is what I came up with and I'm calling it a hanging wall organizer.  It is made of 100% repurposed parts from the thrift store.  You can see the parts in the second photo below.



This is a terrible shot but you can see the parts as I was trying to figure it all out.  I added the board to attach the basket and the molding piece at the top for stability, in addition I added pocket hole screws to connect the shutter to the shelf on top. 


I have another larger one assembled but have to figure out colors and the mirror for it. 

Linking up to:
Photobucket


My Repurposed Life


4 comments:

  1. What a cute and clever idea. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece! What a great way to get a little storage or display something in a small space. Happy to be following along via GFC and looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Danni! I'll find you on GFC too. I just finished up a similar project today, I hope to have it posted next week.

    ReplyDelete