Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Junky Initials Part 2

Here is my latest batch of custom junky initials I made for customers.  I love to make these.  I think it is about time I made some for myself!!  You can see the first batch here.

Monogram Plaque
I can't wait to see the customer's pics with the 3 above, the C and K below belong to her too.  There is one for every member of her family and she has a plan that sounds fun! 


Made from junk
 This was an Etsy cusotm order.  Sometimes curves are hard to do, it just depends on the junk on hand.

Letters from junk
 I joked on instagram that Calvin Klein didn't order custom junk from me, but he should!  Find me on instagram as SELINAGJ

junk sign

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you find some inspiration and please share with me if you do, I would love to hear what you make!
Selina

Linking up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment