Monday, September 17, 2012

This time last year...

This time last year I was very excited to decorate for Halloween, but I had nothing for outdoor or porch decor and I did not want to spend a lot of money.  I kept hearing from neighbors that this is a big Halloween neighborhood and they were right.  A teen in the neighborhood put together an awesome haunted trail for his senior project.  Trick or treating was wonderful and a handful of houses went ALL out on yard decor!  I loved it!  
But back to my dilemma... decorate the porch in a fun way on shoestring budget.  A trip to the Dollar Tree was all it took.   I plan on adding to these ideas this year and adding more!  This is more fun than decorating the porch for Christmas, by far.  I spent less than $20 and yes I know some of it looks like it cost a dollar, but all in all, their Halloween stuff was good last year!

2011








Here is my pinterest collection of cool Halloween ideas- http://pinterest.com/selinaj/halloween-fun/.
I will add some of those ideas this year, I plan to start in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment