Monday, December 5, 2011

Cute snowman wrapper for an easy, cheap gift


I was once again inspired by something I saw on pinterest, imagine that!  I needed 10 gifts that were cheap and easy and this is what we did.  This is one pack of microwave popcorn wrapped in one sheet of copy paper with one pair of knit gloves as the hat.  The kids are giving these as gifts so I let them draw the snowmen and I think they turned out cute!  One sheet of felt was cut to make the ties for the hats.  I scored the gloves in a 2 pack at the Dollar Tree and had the kids put one glove inside the other and slipped it over the top.  I don't know exactly how much I spent but I am thinking it was less than $1 per gift.  

The possibilities are endless here.  You can wrap up hot cocoa,  chocolate bars and so much more.  The idea came from here and she has a printable for the snowman that looks nice.  But I am never one to have ink in my printer and I wanted to kids to have fun with it too.  We made 10 gifts in less than 30 minutes.  You should try it!  Let me know if you do!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete